Friday, October 9, 2015

What is the answer? from Anthony

Hi Word Spy, 

I am reading your first book. It is the best non fiction book I have ever read! I am stuck on the rebus code and even the hint page won't help me. I am just really confused.:D 

from Anthony


Dear Anthony,

How happy I am to hear how much you have enjoyed the first Word Spy Book!  -:)

How sad I am to hear that you are stuck on the rebus code... -:(

Let's see if I can help. 

If you look at the letters    U R A

and say them out loud, it sounds like "YOU ARE A"

so that's the first bit done.

Then have a look at the list of the words written under that.  There is a little arrow pointing to the word SECRET  at the TOP of the list.  

Aha! I bet you've got it now.

from your friend, the (top secret)  Word Spy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your question for the Word Spy ...