Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A riddle from Sophie

Dear Word Spy,

I think that a bear cub is an awesome name meaning. Also thank you for helping me with the word kayak. 

I have a riddle for you regarding name meanings:

There were five friends and their names were Hero, Consecrated to God, Farmer, Universal and To be born. One day the five were told that they had other names and that their names were the meanings of their real names. Considering that all five of them were female what were their names?

Good luck! 

Sophi:)
 
 Dear Sophie,

This is a very intriguing riddle! I am going to have to do quite a bit of spying to work it out..

I wonder if any word spies out there reading this have any ideas?? Let me know, won't you?

Scratching my head,

The Word Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your question for the Word Spy ...