Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Serendipitous from Jessamine

Dear Word Spy,

My name is Jessamine and I live in Turramurra,Sydney. I turned 10 years old last month.

I love your story "The Word Spy". I am reading "The Return of The Word Spy" at the moment.

In Chapter 10 of "The Return of the Word Spy", you know how you wrote about the word serendipity? My nickname is Serendipity.;-)

yours sincerely,

Jessamine

P.S. I like the secret codes.


Dear Jessamine,

This is a most serendipitous message! I am VERY glad to hear you have been enjoying my books, and especially interested to hear about your lovely nickname. Better than mine, which is "Urk". (Erk!)

I hope you have a wonderful word-filled January.

lots of happy-go-lucky wishes from

The Word Spy

P.S. I like cecret sodes too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your question for the Word Spy ...