Friday, September 7, 2012

That sounds funny! from Alex

Dear Word Spy, 

I found another onomatopoeia; burp. Oops, I forgot sing. 

I'm having lots of trouble at school with spelling could you help me with it?

Please put this on your blog. 


From Alex age 8.

Dear Alex,



Thank you very much for these lovely onomatopoeiac words. They are totally tip-top. I'm sorry you are having trouble with spelling. It is true that spelling can be HARD. But I think you will become a good speller in time. You just have to keep reading and writing and learning those words on your spelling lists, and THINKING about them and you will start to find the letters will come out right.

BIG thanks for waiting so long for me to reply to your post. You might even be Alex age 9 by now!

your pal, The Word Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your question for the Word Spy ...