Saturday, March 10, 2012

Starting a Spy Club from Lizzy

Dear Word Spy,

How do you start a spy club? All I need are steps,warm ups , and what to work on because I'm very very lost.


Your friend
Lizzy 11



P.S. please write back

Dear Lizzy,

I'm VERY excited about the idea of your spy club! Let's see. Hmm. Well, first you need to have a meeting - you can ask anyone you know who wants to be a member of your club.

Maybe club members could have a card which says "I am a member of the Word Spy Club" on it and their name. You could make these out of cardboard. Maybe you could draw a picture on the card of a magnifying glass or an eye or something that you use to spy with. The card should be small, big enough to fit in your bus pass holder or wallet.

Then you could think of some things to do as a club. Maybe you could go on a walk and play games like "I spy" or make it that you can only speak to each other in Pig Latin, or talk in sentences that go backward, like "backward go that sentences in talk" (!)

How's that to begin with? Let me know what you think. I'm sure we can come up with some other ideas ...

Like I said, I am REALLY excited! I can't wait to hear what happens.

Happy spy clubbing!!!!

from your spyful pal,

The Word Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your question for the Word Spy ...