Friday, September 12, 2014

Anagram Meal Plan from BettyAutumn

Dear Word Snoop,

It's me - Betty Autumn! We are doing homeschool this year. We do language arts, math, memory work, spelling, map skills, assigned reading and cursive.I'm surprised I never told you about my brothers Luke and Ezra.

 On page 72 in the Word Spy Activity Book I made a new font called Curly Q. We haven't finished the anagram meal plan yet ... still one meal to go: Upside down cake, Vegetables, and Wings (chicken) 

from Betty



Dear Betty,

What a truly fabulous Word Snoop you are!  I can't wait to see your new font - Curly Q. What a brilliant name.

I am so happy to hear how much you have been throwing yourself into the Word Spy Activity Book. I hope one day Luke and Ezra might too! (or are they older than you already?)

Enjoy homeschool!

your pal in words and deeds,

The Word Snoop

(AKA The Word Spy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your question for the Word Spy ...