Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A few questions from Grace

Hi!

My name is Grace and I'm 9 years old. I read some books and I think you know what I'm going to talk about. It's "The Word Snoop".

I think it's really entertaining and it's really fun. I do have few questions about it. What made you interested to be a writer?? When did you write your first book?


Thanks so much....

your #1 fan Grace


Dear Grace,

This is a great message - and it certainly goes straight to the heart of things.

What made me interested to be a writer? Well, I think it was as soon as I realised there WAS such a thing as a writer, which is when I learned to read. I found out that it was PEOPLE who wrote books, and I thought - well, I'm a person, I like books, so I think I will be a writer! After that, there was no turning back...

My first book was all about a giant guinea pig. It's called "Maisie and the Pinny Gig." I love guinea pigs. Do you?

Thank you for writing to me, Grace, and I'm so glad you enjoyed "The Word Snoop".

your friendly writing pal,

The Word Snoop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your question for the Word Spy ...