Sunday, May 30, 2010

Please, I beg you, from Kalana

Dear Word Spy,

I'm from Melbourne, Victoria!

Hi, I need help with the anagram on page 196 before Chapter 8 in the the book 'The Return of The Word Spy.' Your help would be kindly appreciated. Please, I beg you. All I know is that it is an animal.

From a Big Fan,

Kalana

PS. I am getting great scores at school thanks to your great books!



Dear Kalana,

Great to hear from you and REALLY great to hear about your great scores - in fact GREATNESS all around!!

As to that pesky animal, I'll give you a hint. Do you know this poem by Lewis Carroll?

"`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe"

See if you can find it, and keep on reading ALL WILL BE REVEALED ... (but don't tell anyone!)

your nonsensical and very appreciative pal, The Word Spy

2 comments:

  1. Dear Word Spy,

    Thanks for all the help! I finished your book and I'm started reading the first Word Spy again. Anyway, could you please tell me when your next book is coming out? hanks-tay lot-lay

    From your biggest fan,
    Kalana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kalana,

    That's great - glad to be of help. And the new book, "The Return of the Word Spy" is OUT NOW!!!! Hope you enjoy it.

    lots of happy reading to you from The Word Spy

    ReplyDelete

Leave your question for the Word Spy ...