Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pls Help Word Spy! from Kosta

Dear Word Spy,

I'm having trouble with the codes for Chapter 6 and 7! Even some adults that I asked did not KNOW!!

So far without any help, I have managed to get NOW THAT YOU HAVE FINALLY MANAGED TO CRACK THESE RATHER DREADED CODES I'M VERY HAPPY TO SAY THAT

after this I'M STUCK!! For chapter six the rebus I think it might be YOU ARE A SECRET LEFT (I'm not sure) and Chapter 7 FULLY QUALIFIED? My sentence however, then does not make sense!! Pls Help Word Spy!

Your Fan,

Kosta


Dear Kosta,

Well you're doing pretty well with those codes! You've just hit one little snag at the rebus part. I'll give you a hint. If you look where the arrow is pointing, at that list of the word "secret" on page 134, you're right, it's on the left hand side. But forget about left or right, just think about where it is. It's not on the bottom, it's on the ***.

I'm sure you've got it now! Let me now how you go. I'm really glad you wrote to me.

your secretive friend,

The Word Spy

PS Don't forget the "and" at the end of "fully qualified"
PPS And don't forget "and dastardly" on page 100!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your question for the Word Spy ...