Thursday, March 26, 2009

From Amelia

Dear Ursula Dubosarsky,

My name is Amelia and I am one of your readers at Kingsville Primary school. The book I read was The Word Spy.

I would like to thank-you for inspiring me in my reading. When I read The Word Spy I felt like I was in heaven. I learnt a lot I did not know.

In class we are reading one of your other books called The Strange Adventures of Isador Brown.

The Word Spy helped me a lot with my writing.

Yours sincerely Amelia


Dear Amelia,

THANK you for this lovely message. It makes me very very happy to know that you have enjoyed reading my books.

I hope you are doing lots more writing and reading - and having lots of fun as well!

loads of good wishes
from your pal,
Ursula

(A.K.A.* The Word Spy)

* Also Known As


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your question for the Word Spy ...